Cajun Corned Beef StewFrom petunia97 5 years ago
How to make it
- Spray a heavy pot with non-stick spray
- Saute chopped onion until they are clear
- Add 1/2 cup of dry roux + 1/2 cup of water to make creamy roux
- cook for about 5 mins
- Break up corned beef and add to mixture
- Add water and seasonings
- Bring to a boil and simmer about 25 mins.
- Serve over hot rice
- Our favorite way to eat this is to put the gravy over the rice, top with french fries and put ketchup on top and mix it. It really sounds disgusting, but it's soooo good!
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!