tupperware chocolate cakeFrom marah98 7 years ago
How to make it
- combine all ingredients in a bowl
- lightly coat Heat 'N' Serve 6 1/4 cup round container with cooking spray
- Pour batter into the container and microwave on high uncovered for 7-10 minutes, rotating container during baking. Baking time varies with microwave power.
- Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 4-5 minutes and inverton serving plate
- Cut through middle and put whipped topping.
- In center of top put cherry pie filling and cover rest of cake with rest of whipped topping.
The Cookmarah98 Sharon, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!