Zander In Bacon Wrap With Caramelized Chicory On Carrot PureeFrom chriesi 7 years ago
- Zander shopping list
- bacon shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
- lemon shopping list
- millet shopping list
- chicken stock shopping list
- chicory shopping list
- 1 big carrot shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- coriander shopping list
- cayenne pepper shopping list
- white balsamico shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Peel carrot, and cut in small cubes, cook in some stock with some coriander and cayenne pepper, after puree.
- Cook millet in some stock, add pepper and a juice of one lemon.
- Cut chicory in halfs, add sugar in a saucepan and when it is molten add chicory, some sherry and cover for about 2 minutes, add some balsamico and that is it.
- Cut zander in small pieces, without skin, and wrap in bacon. Fry them in butter.
- I served it with some radish salad with yoghurt-lemon dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chriesi Zuerich, CH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔