Kafta LebaneseFrom frantic 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients
- Take a ball of mince mixture, roll into a ball
- Place a wooden skewer through the centre
- With wet hands, mould the ball into a sausage shape on the skewer
- Lay the skewers side by side on an ungreased griller tray or barbecue plate
- Cook for 15-20 minutes turning regularly and be careful not to let the mixture dry out
- Brush with a little oil if they are starting to dry out
- Break one open to test. Centre should be slightly pink, but moist is the key word
- Wrap in Lebanese bread and smother with hoummus and go yummmmmm!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookfrantic Cleve, AU
The Rating3 people
I have gone yummmmm for these in the past and could do it again.
Thank you for posting it.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Yummm is right...;-)~ We make this once a week. I like it raw when its made with spring Lamb.. I think our taste buds are on the same page... Nice Recipe.... jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!