NastarFrom jakartainflames 8 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 125 g butter shopping list
- 125 g margarine"Blue Band" shopping list
- 50 g icing sugar shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 400 g all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 egg yolk extra for garnish shopping list
- filling: Homemade pineapple jam shopping list
- 2 pineapples, cut in chunks shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 tablespoons castor sugar shopping list
- 1 stick cinnamon shopping list
- 1 sachet vanille sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Blend the pineapple chunks in an electric blender.
- Sift to drain off excess juice.
- Cook pineapple, sugar, cinnamon stick, vanille sugar, salt in a sauce pan over medium heat and let them simmer.
- Stir until the mixture dry and thick.
- Beat in eggs yolk, icing sugar, margarine and butter with a high speed mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in flour.
- Roll the dough and fill with pineapple jam.
- Place on grease baking trays then paint the top of cookies with egg yolk.
- Bake in preheat oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.