Oven Temperature Equivalents for Gas GrillsFrom deedeec 6 years ago
- 300 F - Gas Mark 2 (very low) shopping list
- 325 F - Gas Mark 3 (low) shopping list
- 350 F - Gas Mark 4 (medium) shopping list
- 375 F - Gas Mark 5 (medium) shopping list
- 400 F - Gas Mark 6 (hot) shopping list
- 425 F - Gas Mark 7 (hot) shopping list
- 450 F - Gas Mark 8 (very hot) shopping list
- 475 F - Gas Mark 9 (very hot) shopping list
- 500 F - Gas Mark 10 (extremely hot) shopping list
How to make it
- If you're fortunate to have a thermometer on your grill, you can adjust to get the proper temperatures.
- If using a grill with mulitple elements that each light seperately I believe this assumes all elements lit and on same setting.
- If you like to do indirect heat like me, these settings won't as specified. I light the burners on one side and place food on other. I have to use a higher setting to get the grill interior to heat up to the right temp.
- Extrapolated from the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook and personal experience