The Best Easy Baked Ziti with Specific Brand IngredientsFrom egravinapooh 6 years ago
- 1 box Barilla Ziti or Rigatoni shopping list
- 1 jar Francesco Rinaldi Sweet and Tasty Sauce shopping list
- 1 Package Sargento Artisan Mozzarella shopping list
- 1 15 oz container Sorento whole milk or Part Skim ricotta cheese (Deli Style is ok) shopping list
- Shredded parmesan cheese (for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook Pasta according to package directions for "Al Dente".
- Drain the pasta and put it back into the pot, with the burner off.
- Add the whole jar of sauce and gently stir to coat the pasta.
- Add half of the container of ricotta cheese (more or less to taste) and stir in gently. Make sure that there are no "globs" of cheese.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and top with the entire package of mozarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-40 minutes (or until the cheese is starting to brown).
- Remove from oven and let it sit for a few minutes as it will be molten lava HOT!
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over each individual serving. Serve with a nice crusty bread (for dipping, of course!)