Smoked Salmon QuicheFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup crushed round crackers shopping list
- 8 oz. smoked salmon shopping list
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs in bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 325 degrees F. for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Gently run a knife around edge of pan; release sides of pan. Cool completely. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve at room temperature with crackers.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
This sounds great, too. Another keeper! You have been on a roll!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I've got to try this. It sounds absolutely wonderful!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!