Whole Wheat Pizza DoughFrom jumpingjack 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Sprinkle yeast over and let it stand for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Combine flours add salt in separate bowls.
- Stir oil into yeast, stir in half of flour mix, and continue adding flour until dough can be gathered into a sticky ball.
- knead the dough for 5 minutes. Cut it in half and cover with waxed paper and let rise 10 minutes.
- Roll each half into a 12" circle.
- Transfer to lightly oiled pans.
- Stretch dough into large circles and let rise 15 minutes before adding toppings. Let raise 30 minutes for thicker crust.
- Makes 2 round 12" pizzas