Aunt Graces yummy banana breadFrom fegirl 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup oil or butter (I used butter with salt in it) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4T sour milk (1T vinegar in milk often sours milk. I used less then that.) shopping list
- 1 cup mashed bananas (I actually added 1/4 cup more) shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 2/3 cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together sugar, oil or butter, eggs, sour milk and bananas. Make sure that butter is soft and mixes well, otherwise you will end up with lumps of butter that do not mix in and when you bake, you will have pockets of melting butter!
- Next add Vanilla.
- Then stir in flour.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes or until done.
The Cookfegirl Tucson, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!