Buffalo Chicken WingsFrom foodmom51 6 years ago
- oil for deep frying shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot sauce shopping list
- 1 dash ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 dash garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 t. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t. salt shopping list
- 10 chicken wing shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep. Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Place chicken wings in a large glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minuties.
- Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn brown. Remove from heat, Place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Serve