A-1 MeatloafFrom iamericap 5 years ago
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 6 ounce can of Hunt’s tomato paste (minus the 3 tablespoons for sauce) shopping list
- 1/4 cup A-1 Steak Sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup KC Masterpiece original barbeque sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 16 saltine crackers shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon season all shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Original creole seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Hunt’s tomato paste (substitute ketchup if the paste is too bitter for you) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F° (175 C°). Lightly spray meatloaf pan with Pam non-stick cooking spray.
- Put crackers and seasonings in a gallon-sized plastic bag. Use a rolling pin or the side of a glass to crush crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients and bag of seasoned crumbs, and mix well.
- Place mixture in prepared meatloaf pan.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of A-1 steak sauce and 3 tablespoons tomato paste together, and spoon mixture over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 F° (175 C°) for about 1 hour, 15 minutes, or until center is completely cooked.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!