Chuck Wagon Favorite StewFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3-1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of onion soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes peeled and cut in half shopping list
- 2 cups carrots peeled and cut diagonally in 2” pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Cut meat across grain into 8 slices.
- In large heavy pan brown meat in shortening over medium-high heat then pour off fat.
- Stir in soups, water, pepper and horseradish.
- Heat to boiling then cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and carrots.
- Stirring often cook for 45 minutes more.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!