Almond Joy CookiesFrom tarahlouise 6 years ago
- 1/2 C. butter shopping list
- 3/4 C. white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 t. vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 C. flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 Package semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 C. flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 C. finely chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl cream together butter & sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs one ant a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into the creamed mixture until well blended.
- Finally stir in chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
The Cooktarahlouise Shoreview, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!