Carrot Ice Cream Cake With Mascarpone IcingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cake mix according to package directions using a tube pan.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes then unmold and cool completely.
- When cake is cool cut in half horizontally with serrated knife.
- Set bottom layer of cake on a serving platter cut side up.
- Spread cut side of cake with ice cream and cover with top layer of cake cut side down.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until ice cream is firm.
- In medium bowl whisk cream, cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Remove cake from freezer and drizzle with icing.
- Return to freezer for 1 hour wrapped lightly in plastic wrap.
- To serve remove cake from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 10 equal wedges and garnish as desired.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!