Roz bel Laban - Rice PuddingFrom deliathecrone 9 years ago
- 1 cup white rice shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 3 cups whole milk, or reconstituted non-dairy creamer* shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar, or sugar substitute** shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water shopping list
- powdered cinnamon shopping list
- * If you use powdered non-dairy creamer, reconstitute it by placing 2 to 3 tablespoons creamer in hot water, stir to dissolve, and let cool. shopping list
- ** If you use reconstituted creamer, reduce the sweetener amount to 3/4 cup. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, cook rice in water for 15 minutes.
- Add milk (or creamer), and stir until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add orange blossom water and sugar. Continue stirring until rice is done.
- Place in individual serving bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon, or place in large serving dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve when cool or chill in refrigerator.
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!