Quick Panforte BarsFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 1 18-ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 1 10- to 12-ounce can unsalted mixed nuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup butterscotch-flavored pieces or semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruit bits, coarsely chopped dried apricots, or golden raisins (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 9X9X2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl stir sugar cookie dough with a wooden spoon until soft. Add nuts, butterscotch or chocolate pieces, and, if using, dried fruit. Stir until well mixed. Pat dough evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle coconut over top, pressing in lightly.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
The Cookdariana IL
- Not added to any groups yet!