Easy Lemon CurdFrom inmaculada 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan combine the sugar or sweetener and cornstarch. Stir in lemon peel and lemon juice. Add butter. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Stir HALF of the lemon mixture into the beaten eggs. Pour egg mixture into the pan. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Cover with film or waxed paper and cool.
- Makes about 1 cup of sauce.
- Keep it refrigerated and use within 2 days.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- allthingshealth Nowhere, Us
- aprasad Houston, TX
- debntim Outer Banks, NC
- slevans Ludlow, MA
- kimbrok Mandeville, LA
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- hluvstadance Henderson, NV
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- pats1013 NJ
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating3 people
yum-o thats what im talking about i love lemon, thank you so muchminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I need lemon curd for for Lemon Dimples, a cookie recipe in March 2009 Woman's Day. This lemon curd sounds good and is simple to make. Thank You, Immaculada!slevans in Ludlow loved it
YUMM! clear directions, EASY, and, oh, so YUMMY! i really fell in love w/ lemon curd when i was in england. high five forks from us! <3 blessings and love, debntimdebntim in Outer Banks loved it
Fruit Desert40 members
Mediterannean Cuisine135 members
Low Carb113 members
Spanish And Hispanic Food142 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Anything Goes289 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb122 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers187 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members