Wheelie Ham SaladFrom dariana 10 years ago
- 4 ounces dried wagon wheel pasta (1-1/2 cups) shopping list
- 4 ounces cooked lean ham, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion (optional) shopping list
- 1/3 cup bottled reduced-fat ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again. In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, ham, zucchini, and, if desired, green onion.
- For dressing, in a small bowl stir together salad dressing, yogurt, and basil. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Before serving, gently stir tomatoes into pasta mixture. Makes 4 main-dish servings.