Stuffing -Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- If desired, mix apricots into stuffing
- Coat large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium- high heat. Add chops, cook, turning once, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Brush top of Chops with half of the Jelly, Bake 7 minutes. Turn chops over, brush with remaining glaze.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes until no longer pink near bone.
- STUFF THE CHOPS...
- Using a sharpe knife, cut 1/2'' deep slit into side of on chop, repeat with remaining chops.
- Place stuffing in pocket of each chop. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with fennel, salt and pepper to taste.