Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookieFrom nsomniak6 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla(or more) shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1(12ounce)bag semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. And mix well.
- In another bowl mix dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
- Add chips and mix well.
- Either drop onto pan or roll into small balls.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on sheet.