Busy day pigs in a blanketFrom imhungry 8 years ago
- 1 head of cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup celery shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2-3 lbs. ground chuck beef shopping list
- 3/4 cups Minute Rice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- large can of tomato juice(I like to use the spicey v-8 juice but it does make it spicy) shopping list
- 2-3 tsp. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Saute' onion and celery in small amount of butter or oleo.
- Mix ground chuck, eggs, rice, salt and pepper.
- Slice 1/2 head of cabbage and place in a roasting pan.
- Shape meat mixture in golf -size balls.
- Put on top of cabbage.
- Slice the other half of cabbage and placeon top of meatballs.
- Add sugar to v-8 juice and pour over cabbage.
- Cover and bake in a 400 oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Turn down oven to 350 and continue baking for 2 more hours.
- More tomato juice can be added as needed.
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!