Sensational Asparagus Roll Ups with Herb Cheese and Sun Dried TomatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Trim asparagus tips to 5 inch lengths.
- In boiling salted water cook asparagus for 7 minutes then rinse under cold water.
- Cut peppers into 1/2-inch wide strips then rinse and dry asparagus tips and pepper strips thoroughly.
- Mix herb cheese spread and sun dried tomatoes together then spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the spread.
- Cut tortillas into 1 inch wide strips.
- Place one asparagus tip and one pepper strip together at one end of a tortilla strip and tightly roll up in spiral fashion.
- Repeat with remaining asparagus and peppers.
- Refrigerate covered until serving time.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!