Oven Fried Garlic ChickenFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2/3 cup grated parmesean cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic-minced shopping list
- 3 pounds chicken-cut up shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl,blend together,bread crumbs,parmesean cheese,parsley,salt,and pepper.
- In a small saucepan,heat butter and garlic on very low heat until butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Brush chicken pieces with garlic butter and coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken skin side up on large foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix together any remaining garlic butter and crumb mixture and sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour or until juices run clear.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating7 people
I will be trying this the next time I cook chicken. You got my 5. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
This is a great recipe! Thanks!cakelady in Murray loved it
sounds goodcheryilyn in Salem loved it