Veggie Potato SoupFrom turlak 6 years ago
- 2 c. frozen veggies, cooked in the microwave and drained shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 2-3 stalks of celery, diced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk (or you could do 1/2 milk and 1/2 heavy cream) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Crumbled bacon shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the cooked veggies, celery, and onion in the butter for 5 minutes. Stir in the soup, milk, water, and pepper. Mix well and heat through, about 15 minutes. Add cheese and stir until melted. Top w/ crumbled bacon.
- *You could always make a lower-fat version of this recipe and it would be great too.
The Cookturlak Spring, TX
The Rating1 people
Thanks so much. My hubby will absolutely love this. I've put everything on the grocery list and will make a big batch this weekend. Thanks so much.luvshk in Republic loved it
Sorry to just be getting back to you, but the last couple of weeks have been crazy around here. Made this soup for the second time tonight. Chuck just loves this. He's been really nauseous lately and this sits pretty well with him. Thanks again fo...moreluvshk in Republic loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!