Hot Ham and Cheese DipFrom je_suis_cindy 6 years ago
- 1 lb. round bread loaf, un-sliced shopping list
- Slice off top; hollow out loaf, leaving ½ inch all around. Reserve bread chunks for serving. shopping list
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 250 gram package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can flakes of ham shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together well. Spoon into bread loaf and cover with top. Wrap in three sheets of aluminum foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 hours. Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.
- I like to make my own bread for this, but I'm sure it's equally good when you use a bakery loaf.