Turtle CheesecakeFrom cheesecake_queen 10 years ago
- 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 C butter, melted shopping list
- 2 packages of cream cheese (8oz each) softened shopping list
- 1/2 C sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 C hot fudge topping shopping list
- 1 C caramel topping shopping list
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix crumbs and butter. Press firmly against the bottom of a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on low until smooth. Pour half of the mixture into pie plate.
- Add hot fudge to the remaining cream cheese mixture in bowl; beat on low until smooth. Spoon over vanilla mixture in pie plate. Swirl mixtures slightly with tip of knife.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set. (do not insert knife into cheesecake as it may cause the cheesecake to crack as it cools. Cool at room temp for 1 hour and then refrigerate for 2 hours until chilled. serve drizzled with caramel and pecans.