Blood Orange Mousse CakeFrom chriesi 8 years ago
- For the coconut bottom: shopping list
- 4 egg white shopping list
- 8 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 180 g grated coconut shopping list
- For the mousse: shopping list
- 3 gelatine foils shopping list
- 2 blood oranges shopping list
- 100 g powder sugar shopping list
- 250 g yoghurt shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 200 g cream shopping list
- 1 pack vanilla sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Beat egg white with sugar.
- Add grated coconut.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Put gelatine in cold water.
- Mix lime juice, blood orange juice with powder sugar. Warm it and mix in gelatine.
- After it is cooled down, add yoghurt and with the vanilla beaten cream.
- With a help of a cake ring pour mousse on top and leave for 2 hours in the fridge.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
The Rating3 people
Hello again, YES, I would make it for sure. I´m also an orange fanatic... and I live in the country of the oranges (OK, in ONE of the European Orange Countries...)I use to eat many, and I mean MANY, oranges and I would like to try this while they la...moreinmaculada in Palma De Mallorca loved it
OMG!! I have made a similar one with strawberries and it was great. I will try this one for sure Mis Bloody Orange!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it