Turkey DivanFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound chipped smoked turkey breast shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave broccoli according to package and drain well then set aside.
- Microwave butter on high for 45 seconds then stir in flour and blend well.
- Stir in water with bouillon, cream and nutmeg and microwave on medium until thick.
- Stir in parmesan cheese then set aside.
- Arrange turkey in bottom of square microwavable dish then put thin layer of cream sauce over top.
- Place broccoli on top of turkey and top with remaining sauce.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes then garnish with paprika.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!