White Wine Chicken and VegetablesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 large white onion sliced shopping list
- 1/2 large green pepper sliced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery sliced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 boneless chicken breasts cooked and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 small can mushrooms drained shopping list
How to make it
- Combine olive oil, sesame oil, onion, green pepper, celery and garlic together and simmer in saucepan over medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add wine, lemon, ginger and soy then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix chicken broth with flour and add to chicken.
- Add mushrooms and simmer 5 more minutes.
- Serve mixture over egg noodles or rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!