Grilled Eggplant and goat cheese saladFrom twohot 5 years ago
- 3 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 7 Japanese eggplants (or 2 normal eggplants ) ends trimmed, cut 1 inch wide slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 3 ounces goat chesse, crumbled shopping list
- 1/3 cup basil, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped mint shopping list
- 3 tbs extra- virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- place a grill pan over medium high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. drizzle the oilve oil over the slices of eggplant and toss to coat grill the eggplants until tenfer and grill marks appear, about 3 to 4 minutes per side...
- place the eggplants side by side on a serving platter. Sprinkle with the pine nuts, goat cheese basil and mint. drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.