No-Cream Scalloped PotatoesFrom blombo 8 years ago
- 4c Thinly sliced red or white potatoes shopping list
- 13oz chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2TBLS butter shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 2TBLS flour shopping list
- 1/8tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1/8tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/8tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/8tsp Crushed rosemary shopping list
- 2TBLS grated parmesan sheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, simmer patato slices in Chicken broth with salt 10min. Remove from heat, drain and reserve broth.
- 2. Meanwhile, in medium skillet, melt butter and saute onion until tender. Stir in flour and cook a minute or two. Remove from heat and gradually whisk in drainedbroth. Return to heat; Add pepper, Thyme, Basil, Rosemary, and Parmesan. Simmer and stir constantly about 3 min.
- 3. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 min.
The Cookblombo Escondido
- Not added to any groups yet!