Greek - Style Oven FriesFrom twohot 8 years ago
How to make it
- CUT EACH POTATO LENGTHWISE INTO 8 WEDGES
- COMBINE LEMON JUICE, OLIVE OIL, OREGANO, PEPPER, SALT AND GARLIC IN A LARGE BOWL
- ADD POTAQTOES AND TOSS WELL TO COAT
- PLACE POTATOES SKIN SIDE DOWN ON A BAKING SHEET THAT HAS BEEN COATED WITH COOKING SPRAY
- BAKE AT 400 DEGREES FOR 45MINS OR UNTIL POTATOES ARE TENDER AND LIGHTLY BROWNED
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
The Rating8 people
Now we are talking comfort food.
I have a special interest for these potatoes, they are all for me ...hands off
Michaeltrigger in loved it
wow what a french fry gotta print these thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
these look great!floydc in Palouse loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!