Thai White Noodle In Chinese Broccoli Sauce Laun NaFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 2 cup big white noodle, can be fine in any Asian market large size bite shopping list
- 2 cup Chinese broccoli cut 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar or to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp corn starch mix in water shopping list
- 1/2 lb of beef tenderloin thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cup of water shopping list
- 2 tbsp of light soy sauce shopping list
- 4 glove of garlic crushed shopping list
- pinch of black pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp of fish sauce/ salt to taste shopping list
- 5 tbsp thick soy sauce shopping list
- pinch of msg (optional) shopping list
- 3 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, add oil and garlic, cook until golden brown.
- Add beef, cook it for 5 mintues or until done.
- Add Chinese broccoli and water cover and cook for another 5 mintues until tender.
- Add fish sauce, pepper, light soy sauce and sugar stir to coat.
- Add cornstarch a little at a time for thickness.
- FOR NOODLE: noodle usually come cut into long pieces...if not, cut into 1/2 inch wide 11/2 inch long and place in a micowavable bowl and add thick soy sauce stir to coat.
- Micowave for about 5-10 mintues.
- When done, arrange noodle on serving plate, top with boccoli sauce and it ready to serve...
- In Thailand this dish usually serve with a side condiments. Such as , sliced hot pepper in vinegar, sugar, hot roasted dried red pepperblended, fish sauce.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!