easy chicken stir-fryFrom nikki85 8 years ago
- 115g egg noodles shopping list
- 1 chicken breatst cut into dice shopping list
- 2tbsp oil shopping list
- inch size fresh ginger, peeled and grated finely shopping list
- 1 fresh red chillie, chopped as finely as u can shopping list
- 1tsp chinese 5spice shopping list
- 3 sping onions shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- 1tbsp runny honey shopping list
How to make it
- cook your noodles according to pack instructions
- get your pan very hot and add the oil.
- add the chicken, ginger and chillie, cook together then add the 5spice.
- once chicken is browned and cooked, add the spring onions(sliced), soy sauce and honey.
- drain your noodles when cooked and add them to the chicken.
- give them a good mix through and then serve nice and hot.