Vanilla Butter CakeFrom ambus 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 170 C.Position a rack on the second lowest shelf of the oven.
- Butter an 8 inch baking pan.Line base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs,one at a time;beat after each addition.
- Combine milk and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add flour and milk alternately to beaten mixture;beating till combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan.Let the cake cool completely before icing or frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating7 people
thanks AMBUS.will try it the week-end
have a blessed day.speak soon
i am going to relax for a while .had an exhausting morning
Mumtaz zzzzzzzzzzzmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Simple and wonderful. = )sunny in Portland loved it
Just easy and simple and can create a lot with this one...Thanks!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it