Spring Fruit SaladFrom cholerecipes 9 years ago
- SAUCE shopping list
- 2 cups Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 pint of Sorbet *(any flavor you like, but strawberry is a universal favorite. Also good with mango, sosonu or lemon) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- fruit shopping list
- 2 Chopped apples shopping list
- 1 can Mandrian oranges shopping list
- 1 Cup pinapple (fresh, canned or thawed) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced strawberries shopping list
- 2 cups additional berries (rasberries, blackberries, blueberries) shopping list
- Any other fruit you just LOVE--pears, kiwi, mangos, peaches, plums. Beware--bananas overwhelm this dish. Use them at your own risk. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix whipped cream and sorbet together by hand. Mixture may be lumpy as sorbet softens.
- Add cream cheese in spoonfuls. Use electric blender 1-2 minutes. Again, don't be concerned if mixture is still lumpy. It's all good.
- Put mixture in freezer to set.
- Chop slice and prepare all fruit.
- Toss in a bowl. and drain excess fluid.
- RIGHT BEFORE SERVING--gently blend sauce mixture and fruit.
- SERVE in a bowl or over angel food cake.
The Cookcholerecipes Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!