spicy chicken wingsFrom brouget 7 years ago
- 5 lbs chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1 bottle of your favorite hot sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp onion powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp cumin shopping list
- 2 tbsp chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Wash chicken and put into a large food storage bag. Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken wings, marinate at least 6 hours or overnight is better. Place wings on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Tips: I use a throw away pan that you cook a turkey in, the non-stick cookie sheets do not work very well.