Chocolate Malt Shoppe PieFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate malted milk powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- Additional whipped cream and malted shopping list
- milk balls, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a 10-inch pie pan. Freeze.
- In a mixing bowl, blend ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1
- tablespoon of the milk. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO!! What a Ride!"
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
WOW...........You've done it again ...left me speechless....you are a *star* cant i move into your neighbourhood ? l.o.l.:}
have a great day ,dearie
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Great one Henrie!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Boy will my hubby love this one!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it