Malted Milk Ball CookiesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped maltesers/whoppers/ malted milk balls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in milk and vanilla, then gradually blend in the flour mixture. Do
- not overmix; stir only until no streaks of flour remain. Stir in the
- chopped Maltesers/Whoppers/ Malted Milk Balls.
- Roll or drop into 1-inch balls (tbsp sized balls) on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, until lighty browned.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to
- cool completely.
- Makes about 3-dozen cookies.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
These look great! High 5 from me!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
I am drooling GF !!!!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME ON AN EMPTY STOMACH---- I THINK I NEED TO GO AND MAKE THEM....PRONTO :}
HAVE A BLESSED DAY,HENRIE
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
you know me, the cookie monster!! yummmmm got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it