BBQ Steak Sandwiches with Smothered OnionsFrom hayleesgrandma 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 to 12 slices (1 pound) minute steaks, seasoned to taste with salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion, sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Authentic Smoke House barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup French's® worcestershire sauce or Frank's® REDHOT® cayenne pepper sauce shopping list
- 8 slices Jack or American cheese shopping list
- 4 sub or hero rolls, split shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet until very hot. Cook steak pieces 5 minutes until browned, turning once; remove from skillet.
- 2. Sauté onion in same skillet until tender. Add barbecue sauce and Worcestershire. Heat through.
- 3. Spoon saucy onions on bottom of rolls, dividing evenly. Arrange 2 to 3 pieces steak on bottom of each roll and top with 2 slices cheese. Close rolls.
- Tip: Substitute 1 pound deli roast beef but do not cook meat.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating2 people
Wonderful! Cattlemans BBQ is simply the best and this makes it even better!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
I cooked a delicious 12 pound Texas BBQ brisket a few weeks ago from one of our Foodie Friends. I still have about 4 pounds left and this would be a great way to serve it. Thanks for the post.vino4dino in Baltimore loved it