Frozen Chocolate Mocha CheesecakeFrom hottamale 10 years ago
- 1&1/4c. chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 8oz. cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 14oz. can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1c. whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1/4c. sugar shopping list
- 2/3c. chocolate syrup shopping list
- 2T. instant coffee shopping list
- 2t. hot water shopping list
- 1/4c. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs, butter & sugar.
- Pat the mixture on the bottom & sides of a 9" springform pan or 9x13 pan and chill crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer until fluffy. Add Eagle Brand milk & chocolate syrup.
- Dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water, then add to cream cheese mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into chocolate crumb crust and cover with cling wrap or foil.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with swirls of whipped cream, chocolate curls and/or chocolate covered coffee beans.
- Store leftover cheesecake in freezer.