Sausage Cheese DipFrom goocran7 7 years ago
How to make it
- Chop cheese into small squares
- Drain Rotel tomatoes and add to cheese
- Crumble and brown sausage on stove top.
- Drain Sausage and run under hot water to get all grease off.
- Add sausage to cheese mixture.
- You can either microwave this dip until all cheese is melted, or put it in a slow cooker, depending on how soon you will serve it.
- For longer parties, I use the slow cooker to keep it warm.
- You can slowly add milk if the dip becomes thick, or add more cheese if you like.
- This recipe is easy to change to add your own flair! Add more cheese, peppers, or leave out the sausage for a different taste.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- goocran7 White House, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgoocran7 White House, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!