Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes with SalmonFrom kasiabrill 7 years ago
- 4 to 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup or cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- dash nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Place half of the potatoes in greased slow cooker/Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle with half of the flour, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover with half the flaked salmon; sprinkle with half the onion. Repeat layers.
- Combine soup and water; pour over top of potato and salmon mixture.
- Sprinkle with just a dash of nutmeg.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
The Cookkasiabrill Saratoga Sprins, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!