Chocolate Covered StrawberriesFrom epqueen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put semi-sweet chips in top of double boiler to melt. .
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or foil or wax paper).
- Using the leaves, dip berries in semi-sweet chocolate, giving them a thick chocolate layer. Place on cookie sheet. Fridge till set.
- Melt 1/2 pkg. of white chocolate chips in double boiler.
- Put in zip lock bag, remove as much air as possible,seal, and snip a SMALL corner.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over chilled berries.
- Return to fridge till set.
The Cookepqueen East Peoria, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!