Old Fashioned Cinnamon RollsFrom fivecutekids 9 years ago
- 1 loaf Rhodes bread dough, thawed and risen shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Roll dough into a 10 X 12-inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Starting on short side, roll dough up. Cut crosswise into 4 slices.
- Place sides in an 8-inch square baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Cover rolls with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size. Remove wrap. Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes, remove from pan and ice while still warm.
- Icing: Combine powdered sugar, milk, butter and vanilla.
The Cookfivecutekids Murray, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!