hot jacky yam friesFrom spartansqueen 7 years ago
How to make it
- slice yams into french fries slices....think steak fries. I like mine kinda thick you might like em skiny
- put slices in gallon zip lock bag
- add the rest of the ingredients to taste, i like a splash of jackdaniels and i prefer to spray the yams toss them in the bag and spray a little more so they are coated and everything sticks
- after you have rolled the slices around in the bag put them on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
- I like to put them on aluminum foil before the cookie sheet...easy clean up.
The Cookspartansqueen San Marcos, CA
The Rating3 people
I'm not dieting but I propose to be the 'gourmet' of your Jacky Yam! With the jack daniels, it's a very good idea! Thanks for your post!pariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it
As soon as I got to the Jack Daniels, I was SOLD!!sunny in Portland loved it
Heat and sweet, a little Caesar or Blue cheese dressing to dip them in.
Or as is with a burger: oh the possibilities are endless.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!