TENNESSEE AU GRATIN POTATOES AND HAM IN THE SLOW COOKERFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups russet potatoes peeled and sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 medium white onion coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup ham cooked and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup American cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme shopping list
How to make it
- In slow cooker layer half each of the potatoes, onion, ham and cheese then repeat layers.
- In small bowl combine soup, milk and thyme then pour over top.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 1 hour.
- Reduce to low setting and cook 8 hours longer.