One Pot Salsa Beef SkilletFrom silverqueen 5 years ago
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup Pace Hot chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 pkg. (14-oz.) Kraft Deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner shopping list
- 2 cups frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Four cheese Mexican Style cheese shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the meat and chopped onion in large skillet on medium high heat, drain.
- Add water, salsa and macaroni, stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add corn and cheese sauce, stir.
- Cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with shredded cheese and green onions