sour cream chicken enchiladasFrom skygoddess 6 years ago
- 1 roasted chicken, cubed shopping list
- 10 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream, low fat is fine shopping list
- 1 7 oz can diced green chilis shopping list
- 1 small can sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 lb grated monterey jack cheese, can use pepper jack shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sour cream and soup together, reserve 1/3 in seperate bowl.
- to the rest, add remaining ingredients except tortillas. and 1/2 of cheese.
- fill tortillas and roll up, put in 9X13 pan
- spread sour cream-soup mixture over top and rest of cheese
- bake 350 degrees for 30 mins
The Cookskygoddess Portland, OR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!